How to Apply/Applications
A New Horizons Regional Education Centers employment application MUST be completed for all positions. All applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date unless another time has been indicated.
WHERE TO APPLY:
New Horizons Regional Education Centers
Human Resources Department
520 Butler Farm Road, Hampton, VA 23666
WHEN TO APPLY:
Applications are accepted: 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Assistance and information regarding employment applications are available in the Human Resources Department during those hours as well.
- New Horizons Regional Education Centers only accepts applications for positions that are CURRENTLY open.
- A list of current vacancies may be viewed on-line by visiting the Employment section of the New Horizons website at: http://www.nhgs.tec.va.us/employment/jobopenings.php or call the Job Hotline at 766-1100, #6 ? Administration, #6 ? Hotline.
- An applicant can apply for more than one position at a time. A completed application for each position applied for must be submitted.
- A resume is NOT considered an application and will NOT be accepted in lieu of a completed application, but may be included for supplemental information.
- Copies of professional certifications/licenses are required at the time of application if the information is a requirement for the position.
- Applications, resumes, transcripts, letters of reference and other information submitted become the property of New Horizons and cannot be returned.
- A copy of your Social Security Card is required at the time of your employment. If you do not have your card, you should apply immediately to the Social Security Administration Office.
Please select from one of our applications below. These applications are downloadable in the fillable PDF format. Select one of the icons below to view the application. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the PDF versions, please download it here at no cost today!
In compliance with Executive Order 11246; Title II of the Education Amendments of 1976; Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended by the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972; Title IX Regulation Implementing Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; and all other federal, state, school rules, laws, regulations, and policies, New Horizons Regional Education Centers shall not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion or disability in its education programs and activities which it operates nor provisions of employment and services. Any complaints of alleged discrimination under Title IX (sex) and Section 504 (disability) should be referred to: Human Resources Department, 520 Butler Farm Road, Hampton, VA 23666, (757) 766-1100, ext. 3377.